1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I called up my local gun parts place, and sure enough, they had some brand new never used GI style triggers with the vertical grooves, and while I was there,a lso got a metal mainspring housing pin, total cost..15 bucks
I did not want to get an aluminum trigger cause a white trigger looks silly on a black gun, I want to keep this gun looking in line with a GI gun. If ya'll need any odds and ends, give them a call, I'll post the number if anybody is interested.

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
I am interested in a WWI magazine for a Remington UMC. I want to make it all original and glorified! Just like the souls who shot it before I collected it. Just think this gun shot 83 years ago for the first time. Maybe I can still enjoy a peaceful country as our men and women fight 1000s of miles away. I surely apppreciate our freedom so many of you have provided.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The name of the place is Granger Gun Parts, and the number is 231-0171 (813) area code. I replaced the plastic trigger today, and the one that came with the gub is stainless with a plastic trigger pad, if any of ya'll want it, it's yours, I'll mail it to anybody that wants it, although I can't imagine why anybody would want a stock plastic trigger.

[This message has been edited by Ugly-Jeep-Truck (edited 10-07-2001).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts