1911Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my first Sig Sauer 1911 tonight. Guy had it for sale on Armslist. Traded a Gen3 Glock 19 NiB-X coated 9mm for it.

·
Registered
422 Posts
His title says 5" Scorpion.

You got the better of that deal.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Was just tempted by a Scorpion in Sportsmans Warehouse. Really a nice looking gun. The flat trigger felt natural in the small amount of dry firing I could get away with.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I remember the first time I saw this 1911 at my local gun shop. I feel in love with the pistol. That was 4 years ago. I've owned a few Springfield 1911 and they are good guns. Regret getting rid of them. But this sig sauer will stay in the collection.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442169609.355047.jpg

Got to shoot it today for the first time. This was the first magazine out of the gun at 10yds. I haven't shot a 1911 in over a year and haven't been shooting in almost two months. I need to get out more and get some shooting done. Love the way this gun fires though. And the trigger is excellent. Didn't have any feeding issues with the two factory magazines or the Wilson combat magazines. Overall I'm very pleased with the firearm.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442694849.890288.jpg

Just did a renewal carry class and this was my target from the class. Only 12 rounds total (6 at 6' and 6 at 15') but got all on center mass for a score of 100%. Gun ran awesome with the Wilson combat magazines.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts