1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to fellow member Scratchy Wilson on finding a screaming deal on a Protector at the Phoenix gun show today!

·
Registered
300 Posts
thanks...I think...

:D

Looks good, feels good...had all the paperwork-target, inst. manual(excellent!), work order list thingy(made in early '01), all but the video-no biggie as I haven't had a tv for seven years:eek: , photos when I get a chance.

And something you may be able to help with...

Aiming at a blank wall, arm outstretched,both eyes open, I actually 'see' two guns and six dots! This happen to anyone else? Any solution other than squinting/closing my left eye?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Scratchy, you situation is alarming! Try one gun in each hand and see if you get four guns and twelve dots.... oh never mind.

OK, now for a better answer: With both eyes focused on infinity (or target) you will see two guns. Focused on the front site you will see just one gun.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Scratchy I have the same problem. With me it's astigmatism or double vision. I always see 2 guns and 6 dots if I concetrate o the front sight I see 2 targets! so I squint. never been able to shoot with both eyes open:(

·
Registered
99 Posts
Scratchy I have given this situation alot of thought.

It seems to me that if you see more than one target, should shoot each of them.... and it should not matter in which order.

That is what the extra rounds in the magazine are provided for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts