1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My second Fusion arrived Wednesday afternoon. Another fine piece of art from the fine people at Fusion.

I have the patience of a hungry wolf, so I buy off of the in-stock inventory that Bob keeps on hand for people like me. Seven days from order to receipt - now that's my kind of deal!

This one, a Scout extra fancy in 45 cal. caught my eye & had all the goodies I wanted. Bob was kind enough to change out the two-piece FLGR in exchange for a GI style. Also had him remove the grips (as I make my own) in exchange for a second mag.

Promptly took it to the range Thurs. AM. 150 rds down-range - 230 FMJ, 230 hp's, and an assortment of my reloads in 200 & 185 grains. Nary one hiccup.

Can't find enough kind words to say about how I appreciate the quality Bob's people put in to this build. Every bit as good as the 9mm bob-tailed commander I got from them some 18 mo's ago.

Fschcop

Attachments

·
Registered
828 Posts
Fshcop,
Very nice Fusion indeed.......I can see why you swapped grips as well......real beauties....... Congrats! Have to ask.....if you never order a gun from Bob, how will you ever hone your skills for patience like the rest of us?:biglaugh:
Enjoy your new toy and be safe.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Moad,

I do appreciate all the patience you folks on the "waiting list", have, and I am sure you will get "the gun" built just to your specs. But, 14 weeks! Man, I would bug Bob so much he wouldn't even want to custom build me one.

Besides, he trolls a few on the in-stock inventory which are really sweeeeet.

Heck, if I was a fish - I woulda been caught many years ago.

Good luck on your build.

Fshcop

·
Registered
143 Posts
Man that is thing is sweet and those grips are some of the coolest I have seen. They really make that scout look unique. Nice work sir!

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Thanks for the very nice post.... I will post up some pictures when I find them... Thhis is a very nice pistol!
Thanks again,
:rock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts