1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my last Les Baer almost two years ago and finally was able to buy it again - lightly used TRS with 1.5". Naturally, first thing i did - I took it a part to clean and lube. I think I remember that my previous Les Baers had serial numbers on almost all internals including trigger, main spring and sear (not 100% sure about sear though). This gun does have not have trigger, main spring and sear numbered. What to you think were these parts replaced or I forgot and there were not numbers?
Thank you

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
My PII was built in 2011. I think the only parts with any numbers on them are the bushing and slide stop. The MSH may be, but its been a long time since I had a reason to remove it and can't remember for sure. I know the trigger and sear in mine are not numbered.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am 100% positive that my Les Baers (all four) had numbers on bushing, slide stop, main spring housing, safety, grip safety and this one does too. I don't remember about trigger, sear and spring :scratch:

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Been so long since I did a detail strip on my PII, I can't remember about the grip safety or MSH, but I just removed the Ambi Thumb safety and don't recall any numbers on it, though you would think it should be as it is fit to the specific gun just like the other parts.
I think you have everything that should be there from the original gun as it left Baer.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
extractor, slide, receiver (obviously), thumb safety, msh, SS, barrel, bushing from the baers I've seen. I've never seen a sear numbered....lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts