1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found and bought a Series 70 Combat Commander in Satin Nickel that is in very good condition for $399.00!!! This will make my second one and I paid $650.00 for the first one over a year ago. I'm So excited about it that I had to brag a little bit.

·
Registered
21,915 Posts
Lucky devil.
I went to the gun show last Sunday and saw a very nice 98% 9mm LW pre '70. After circulating a while to be sure there was nothing even more desirable, I went back with desire in my eye and money burning a hole in my pocket. But I picked the gun up, took off the wire tie, and drew the slide back only to see a broad expanse of rough, bare, aluminum staring back at me. Victim of an unlicensed Mototool. I offered the guy half price to take the risk of having the EGW repair ramp put in but he preferred to wait for a sucker.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
corruptone, you better get to the church and ask forgivness, at that price it could be considered a sin. Good Buy

------------------
No man is above the law and no man is below it. Nor do we ask any mans permission when we require him to obey it.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Good deal indeed. There was another "good deal" on a el. nickel Combat Commander 70 on Gunbroker about a month ago, went for around 400.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Pretty good buy corruptone,saw one at a gun show last week for 525 in excellent condition but the guy wouldn't take my NIB 10MM Javelina on trade.Plenty more out there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by prplhrtx3:
Pretty good buy corruptone,saw one at a gun show last week for 525 in excellent condition but the guy wouldn't take my NIB 10MM Javelina on trade.Plenty more out there.
--------------------------------------------- prplhrtx3, Would you be interested in selling your Javelina? If so please e-mail me at: [email protected] Thanks, Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts