1911Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hey guys, first post; after my intro post. I have come across a unicorn and itching to add it to my collection. It’s a Series 70 Gold Cup National Match in electroless nickel with ambidextrous safety. And by looking at it, it appears to have been a safe queen; not a single wear mark on the feed ramp. From what I can see, everything is original, but I have not field stripped it yet to see if the barrel bushing is the original collet or has been swapped out. My LGS just picked this up from an estate sale, and has not come up on a price yet. I have first dibs and trying to do some research on value. From my findings, this gorgeous pistol goes for around $3,000-$3,500. Does this sound about right? Thanks! View attachment 651295
Bought one exactly like yours in the late 90’s with the box for $750. It looked unfired and there was some discussion if it was a factory offering, but all our search efforts then showed that it had probably been done after the fact, but it was still a gorgeous gun like yours!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts