1911Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I did it. I took apart my LW Commander series 80 and there are a few extra parts that I don't see in any re-assembly instruction anywhere.

They are inside the hammer group. One peice lines the right side of the of the sear and has a bar that runs along the top of the frame parallel to the disconnector. The second is a smaller peice with a round elbow and 2 limbs hanging off of it (1 limb longer than the other) Of course there is also the disonnector, sear, hammer, 3 leaf spring, grip safety and hammer. I'm just not sure of the exact order or placement of parts as well as the placement of the hammer on the sear when re-assembling. If anybody has printed instructions they can send me @ [email protected] or help in general I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grandmaster, I just finally figured it out with your illustration thanks. I guess I panicked I had posted my plea for help within a few spots on the forum. My mistake and to all that find them I do apologize.

I had alos found this link with almost the same diagram but your was much more affective.

Thanks again.

http://www.sightm1911.com/lib/tech/s80fpb.htm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts