1911Forum banner
1 - 2 of 20 Posts

· Registered
489 Posts
Terry, that is bad advice.

The law is as follows:

When shipping across state lines, the gun must be shipped TO either an FFL OR the owner. Thats it. So, if you ship your gun to an "Authorized repair facility", gunsmith, or whoever, they had better have an FFL (or is that the authorization you were refering to?). You can also ship it to yourself, such as if you had a second residence in another state.
1 - 2 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.