Winchester 1300 Defender
-SureFire dedicated light

Springfield Armory TRP Operator
-Insight TRL-1

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Mossberg 590 with parkerized finish, speedfeed stock and 20 inch barrel with factory ghost rings and heat shield.

Barrel is threaded for choke tubes, doubles as my turkey gun in the spring.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
I have 2, first a fairly basic H&K (Benelli) 121M. I did have tin wall tubes installed and it has been ported. Spare barrel carries a Tijicon Reflex sight

Next is a much modded Remington 1100. It were a straight rifled Hasting barrel to improve patterns, 10+1 Choate mag extension, and Speedfeed II stock that holds 4 more rounds.

Of course for a really serious problems there is the 1100 with the XRail holding 23 rounds...

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Had to be retired for a few years before getting my first HD scattergun. Yeah I know :biglaugh: Have had this '57 Belgium Browning Superpose for quite some time but it isn't something to use for HD.

Traded in a no longer used 380 (AMT 380 Backup II) and came away with this Mossberg Talo Watchdog 2. Comes with both a Tac light and red laser in a twin mount. I adde the ammo carrier and might also do a barrel heat shield. Plain functionality the way I see it :rock:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here is my Benelli M4 14" CQB. Great for home defence if I lived in a country that allowed you to defend yourself. Canada bites:bawling:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'll play.

1952 Ithaca Model 37 Featherlight
Choate Synthetic Stockset
18.25" barrel
XS Big Dot Tritium front sight
4 color Duracoat

·
Registered
103 Posts
Here's my Mossberg 590 Cruiser.

It came with the breacher barrel which I don't really need but it wasn't a deal breaker. I added the tri-rail forend, "stubby" foregrip, and the Blackhawk 15rd sling.

It also came with Old Glory laser etched into the receiver, pretty sweet!

·
Registered
60 Posts
My corner gun

This is my lil corner gun. The barrel is threaded for Rem chokes so all i have to do is swap the choke to take it to the field.

Simple but it gets the job done.

21 - 40 of 211 Posts