1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the 1911 vs. model X questions out there, should we be thankful for innovations in other pistols designs? I believe the creation of non 1911 designs have helped push 1911 innovations to give us the best 1911 we can get without going to some full custom creation.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Innovation should always be appreciated. What we should be GRATEFUL for is that we have the constitutional right to keep and bear arms. Protect it. Soapbox rant off, carry on.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sure, why wouldn't one be thankful. Progress is a good thing.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I'm an equal opportunity shooter...I enjoy certain aspects of most of the popular designs. If only there were money and time to own and shoot them all...:bawling:

·
Registered
14,940 Posts
I guess "grateful" would be the right term for my feelings about 1911s, because, as much as I like my 1911s, I sure am grateful they're not my only choice. :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
I am glad for other designs. I am grateful for the lives that were given so we could make those designs.

Thank you veterans and active duty. Have a great thanksgiving.

·
Registered
8,307 Posts
With all the 1911 vs. model X questions out there, should we be thankful for innovations in other pistols designs? I believe the creation of non 1911 designs have helped push 1911 innovations to give us the best 1911 we can get without going to some full custom creation.
YEP......sounds good to me.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Yes .... because it makes the 1911 .45 look that much better in the eyes of others, once they begin to compare. :D :D
Yup!! What he said!!! :biglaugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts