1911Forum banner

Sidearmor

925 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  G26guy 
#1 ·
I have a Loaded Springfield Arrmory compact 1911. can anyone tell me if the Sidearmor IWB holster will fit well? the holster is designated for Colt Gov. model, Colt Commander model, and Colt Officer's model.

#6 ·
thanks, I did talk to a lady at Sidearmor and she wasent sure of fit. I had heard there were problems with other Kydex products made to fit Colt that would not accomedate SAs thicker slide. I was hoping to get a solid answer before spending bucks...

#7 ·
I don't know who you talked to at Sidearmor. I have talked with Pat several times and she seemed very up front. Once she talked me out of one of her products because she thought there was a better option by a different manufacturer. I own a Sidearmor for my G22 and think it is a wonderfull product.

#9 ·
fmalott, yikes, if you talked to a lady then that must have been me. I don't know where my head must have been that day but what we call our Commander or Mid-size 1911 holster should work just fine with your Springfield. This holster was designed for a 4.25" barrel but will work well with the Compact's 4" too. I did receive your email and will respond to that as well.

I should also mention that it was a Springfield that served as the blueprint model for this holster.

[This message has been edited by Sidearmor (edited 12-06-2001).]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.