1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This to me is the sign that it’s over. If Powell cannot provide evidence of rigging to Tucker, who is a clear pro-Trump partisan, there’s no way the Trump legal team has anything to persuade the courts. The whole thing stinks to high heaven, but we have no admissible evidence of wrongdoing, just conjencture. Disappointed in this legal team. They should have been on top of it months in advance. Holding fingers crossed, but not looking good. And repube elected officials just rolled over en mass, they prefer their minority status it seems. Time to wrestle GOP away from the old guard.

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Could be the evidence they (may) have is not being released to the media so it won't be tried in the court of public opinion.

Sidney stated that they do have evidence so I'm willing to give her team the benefit of the doubt & wait until they go to a true court of law.

If what her team said is really true, then there needs to be a lot of people being put in prison....FOR LIFE. And not certify the election results.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could be the evidence they (may) have is not being released to the media so it won't be tried in the court of public opinion.

Sidney stated that they do have evidence so I'm willing to give her team the benefit of the doubt & wait until they go to a true court of law.

If what her team said is really true, then there needs to be a lot of people being put in prison....FOR LIFE. And not certify the election results.

I also want to give her the benefit and I surely hope she has something solid to file in court. You are right, if her claims are true, this would be the biggest political crime in our history. But if she did, she should have verbally and privately given it to Tucker so he would not put her on the spot. There are a few people in media you want completely in your corner - Rush, Tucker, Ingram, a couple others. I am sure all of them are capable of keeping their mouth shut if needed to preserve integrity of the evidence.

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
I am not going to take sides or judge either party. Both have proven to be valuable assets to our side and it would be a mistake to condemn one or the other when we don't have both sides of the story or know the details. People with strong personalities clash but we don't need more splintering right now when the Bolsheviks are united against us.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
"Sidney Powell has been saying similar things for days. On Sunday night, we texted her after watching one of her segments. What Powell was describing would amount to the single greatest crime in American history," Carlson said on his program Thursday night. "Millions of votes stolen in the day. Democracy destroyed, the end of our centuries-old system of self-government, not a small thing."

He added that the show invited her onto the program, where "we would've given her the whole hour, we would’ve given her the entire week actually and listened quietly the whole time at rapt attention."

But, Carlson claimed Powell "never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of requests, polite requests, not a page. When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her. When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people with positions of authority, they told us Powell has never given them any evidence of either, nor has she provided any today at the press conference."
Tucker is the best place to show up and lay out your business in this sense and she can't do that and just get's pissy over some one laying out the red carpet for you...because there isn't anything to show and tell, it's all teeth gnashing and pearl clutching.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well, when it comes to Sidney Powell she is definitely going to have to provide the proof----the evidence-----for what she is claiming. i.e., Put up or shut up. That said, my level of trust in Tucker is certainly in decline----I suspect he is getting pressured as Fox proceeds to turn left and he is going to go with where he bread is buttered----remember, too, Tucker came to Faux from CNN and prior to that, MSNBC. Lastly, ponder this......how much time did Gore get??

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Tucker Carlson is the friendliest place to lay out your case and you can't do it...Powell is all hat and no cattle.

·
Super Moderator
14,377 Posts
I also want to give her the benefit and I surely hope she has something solid to file in court. You are right, if her claims are true, this would be the biggest political crime in our history. But if she did, she should have verbally and privately given it to Tucker so he would not put her on the spot. There are a few people in media you want completely in your corner - Rush, Tucker, Ingram, a couple others. I am sure all of them are capable of keeping their mouth shut if needed to preserve integrity of the evidence.
Loose lips, sink ships. Considering how far and wide the media has been shown to be self-serving, and for the most part serving of the Bolsheviks, disclosing the details to them would not be in our best interests; save it for court - after that it will become public I'm sure.

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Right now, if I were Sidney Powell (or Rudy for that matter), I wouldn't trust anyone with the potential dynamite (plutonium, maybe) they claim to have.
Better to get it in front of a judge & jury first, before the LSM gets a chance to destroy it.
But that's my opinion.
I'm neither lawyer nor actor.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
She can not lay it out to Tucker and not give it to the liberal media also, where it will be spun and distorted, and the case will be decided in the court of public opinion. If there is actual evidence, it will come out in discovery, which is where that should happen. There is no reason to show your hand before the game begins

·
Registered
971 Posts
Rudy estimated that there are 2M fraudulent votes cast. 130K in one incident in Pa. at one time. That is enough to make it even .

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Right now, if I were Sidney Powell (or Rudy for that matter), I wouldn't trust anyone with the potential dynamite (plutonium, maybe) they claim to have.
Better to get it in front of a judge & jury first, before the LSM gets a chance to destroy it.
But that's my opinion.
I'm neither lawyer nor actor.

Forget about the legacy media companies. And forget about the court of public opinion. If Rudy or Powell present evidence, Democrat defendants are going to be fully aware what the Trump team intends to present in court. The easiest attack for one to defend against is the one that's telegraphed well ahead of time. If they know what's coming, they know what to say to discredit it or have time to fabricate whatever they need to in order to counter the narrative built by Powell and Giuliani's case. While I want to know what Powell's Kraken is too, I also understand that if she lays it all out in the open right here and now they will be losing their court cases.

To that end, Tucker is jumping the gun asking for more than what they've presented up to this point. And I am content to wait and see how the cases play out in court.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hi,
The CIA is involved and this is Global, involving a LOT of different Countries and Players!

Yea, I would not trust ANYONE at FOX, no matter how they hold their mouth.

This might turn into the very thing needed, to clean up the Swamp, especially with Foreign Players involved!!!

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Only a fool shows his hand before it is time.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Rush has been very high on Powell's reputation and says she would not risk it if she couldn't produce. To my mind, she can have all the evidence in the world and the MSM will never report it. Unfortunately, if the Biden "victory" were to be overturned at this point, the previous rioting from the Left, will seem like a church social.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.