1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Rush has been very high on Powell's reputation and says she would not risk it if she couldn't produce. To my mind, she can have all the evidence in the world and the MSM will never report it. Unfortunately, if the Biden "victory" were to be overturned at this point, the previous rioting from the Left, will seem like a church social.
I think that's what it's going to look like either way. I've already seen tweets from prominent leftists calling for camps, articles calling for deprogramming of Trump supporters, talk of 'truth and reconciliation commissions,' and of course elected officials on the federal level (AOC) talking about putting Trump supporters on a list. This under the presumption that Biden will be taking office. Now imagine he makes it in, and they pull the switcheroo with Harris like we all expect them to. Do you think Harris will help or hinder their goal of 're-educating' Trump supporters...? I think if the Biden victory isn't overturned, things will be far far worse than if it is not overturned and for a much more terrifying reason. The power hungry tyrants in this nation are rearing their ugly heads, making themselves and their plans known out in the open, and succeeding in their power grabs.

I never thought I would see the day such rhetoric was spoken openly in the US. This does not resemble the country I grew up in anymore.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Only a fool shows his hand before it is time.
I will gladly call myself a fool if Trump in fact has some aces in his hand. Right now it’s looking like I’m gonna be a fool for believing that there’s solid evidence of tampering. What’s taking so long to produce it in court?

·
Super Moderator
14,341 Posts
Rush has been very high on Powell's reputation and says she would not risk it if she couldn't produce. To my mind, she can have all the evidence in the world and the MSM will never report it. Unfortunately, if the Biden "victory" were to be overturned at this point, the previous rioting from the Left, will seem like a church social.
Very likely the case - perhaps that's why the LSM has been pushing this narrative since election night...hmm.

·
Premium Member
8,851 Posts
I am hopeful this election can be overturned, but I am pragmatic and I believe the horses have left the barn and shutting the barn doors at this time is to no avail folks.

This was a cleverly and well engineered election theft. Months and years in the planning. We all saw the impeachment and the Mueller investigation... the Dems will not stop at anything to gain that White House. Absolutely nothing, we must learn, move on and take greater precaution knowing full well what lies ahead.

Having said that, that is why I want Trump to continue with legal remedies, in hopes of at least generating the evidence of deficiencies in the various state election offices.

All of these thefts are occurring at Democrat controlled cities. Cities that have a long well established history of voting irregularity.

Trump needs to use this legal standing to file legal action and at least exposed these weaknesses where these thefts are allegedly occurring so that they can at least fix those deficiencies by exposing it and preventing that in the future. The evidence gained will help in future elections. But I doubt this election will get turned over at this stage, like I said I think the horses have fled the barn at full gallop.

·
Premium Member
13,316 Posts
Yes, it is going to be very tough to get judges to do the right thing...Alas, POTUS knew it was coming, bitched about it (justifiably) for many months but didn't do anything about it...Why? I would say because he is a big believer in the legal system and fairness and felt confident they will do the right thing if it came to a legal fight. Problem is, the judges in the SWAMP are going to do everything they can to screw him one more time.

His other problem is Bill Barr and Wray. These two may get many accolades in the history books (if the lefty writes them) 100 years from now for taking him down, if it comes to it in January. How? By slow walking investigation's and even hiding evidence...Trumps biggest mistake was trusting Barr (I'm pretty sure POTUS knew Wray is his enemy, but he sees Barr as a friend, unfortunately).

I'm still praying every day for a win though, it is a long shot but a win is possible. Hang in their, keep the faith!

Maybe Amy will save us.:)

Reactions: 15roundsof9

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hi,
You People aren't showing a lot of intelligence here???

If this fraud is allowed and people are not convicted and put in prison...

There is no "next time", the Country is over and you will NEVER see a Patriot back in the White House!

As far as the Dims getting their feelings hurt and rioting...BRING IT ON!

·
Premium Member
13,316 Posts
Hi,
You People aren't showing a lot of intelligence here???

If this fraud is allowed and people are not convicted and put in prison...

There is no "next time", the Country is over and you will NEVER see a Patriot back in the White House!

As far as the Dims getting their feelings hurt and rioting...BRING IT ON!
Not sure what you did with your intelligence in your post, I don't think there is a person on the forum who doesn't realize how bad a loss would be...Everyone knowing this though dosn't change the fact that POTUS has a tough road ahead.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Not sure what you did with your intelligence in your post, I don't think there is a person on the forum who doesn't realize how bad a loss would be...Everyone knowing this though dosn't change the fact that POTUS has a tough road ahead.
Hi,
Yea, you see things like, "next time", and "well get them in 2024", ain't going to happen.

The Dims just ran a soft coup and didn't even care to try and make it look good or hide it???

Why would that be?

Because, the CIA, FBI and all the ABC Agency's in Washington are in on it.

Who is going to arrest these people, what Judges are going to covict them if they are arrested.

Where is the FBI at this very moment?

Why are Traitors to this Country walking around free?

Sorry, buy there is a LOT of People, including Gun Owners, that should know better...

Not picking this up???

·
Premium Member
13,316 Posts
Hi,
Yea, you see things like, "next time", and "well get them in 2024", ain't going to happen.

The Dims just ran a soft coup and didn't even care to try and make it look good or hide it???

Why would that be?

Who is going to arrest these people, what Judges are going to covict them if they are arrested.

Sorry, buy there is a LOT of People, including Gun Owners, that should know better...

Not picking this up???
Well, with this added explanation, you make valid points. It is the same I am also saying in my post above Barr and Wray are Trump's Achilles heal. It really is a shame all the corruption in the swamp.

Reactions: Levian

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I will gladly call myself a fool if Trump in fact has some aces in his hand. Right now it’s looking like I’m gonna be a fool for believing that there’s solid evidence of tampering. What’s taking so long to produce it in court?
Do you have knowledge of court date? I haven't heard anything about that yet.
If you have something, please enlighten the unenlightened.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
I know lots of you here are mil/le. Think of it like this, would you show the enemy your battle plan? Thats what this is, a battle for the future of America, if even just in the courts at this point. Heck I wouldn't tell my buddy what deer are on my trail cams. The presidential election is a little more serious than Tuckers feelings. And yours. 2-3 weeks and the world will know, you can wait.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Hi,

Why would that be?

Not picking this up???
Sounds like to me you're ready (wanting maybe?) Civil War 2.0 to start.
And while it may eventually come to that, I pray with all my strength & faith that it NEVER happens. I have to want or desire to kill my fellow countrymen, no matter how much I disagree or abhor what they say.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Sounds like to me you're ready (wanting maybe?) Civil War 2.0 to start.
And while it may eventually come to that, I pray with all my strength & faith that it NEVER happens. I have to want or desire to kill my fellow countrymen, no matter how much I disagree or abhor what they say.

Hi,
Well...You don't speak for me, but you're welcome to your opinion.

We are now so far down the Rabbit Hole, I'm not sure we can scratch our way out.

Seems the only honest man left in Washington is Donald Trump and he's not even a Politician.

I will be the first to work with the Dims and the Left, if they will stop the, Corruption, Lying, Cheating, and Stealing when it comes to the US Taxpayer.

As I said before, if people involved in this Voter Fraud, are not convicted and jailed, this Country is over!

Seems easy, to see, and understand to me?

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Hi,
Well...You don't speak for me, but you're welcome to your opinion.

We are now so far down the Rabbit Hole, I'm not sure we can scratch our way out.

Seems the only honest man left in Washington is Donald Trump and he's not even a Politician.

I will be the first to work with the Dims and the Left, if they will stop the, Corruption, Lying, Cheating, and Stealing when it comes to the US Taxpayer.

As I said before, if people involved in this Voter Fraud, are not convicted and jailed, this Country is over!

Seems easy, to see, and understand to me?

I would add.....not only imprison those found guilty of treason.....but line them up against the wall and shoot them.

This insurrection can't stand.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Do you have knowledge of court date? I haven't heard anything about that yet.
If you have something, please enlighten the unenlightened.
Very much unenlightened here. All I heard since the day after election is that big news drop is coming tomorrow and you just wait and we have so much evidence. So it’s been two weeks and certifications are due soon. If Trump had something tangible, he would have presented it to court already. Unless they needed to secure more testimony, more leads and more background. Sydney said today she needs two more weeks. That’s cutting really close to certification. If Sydney Powell can’t produce what she claims her career and reputation are ruined and she’s not that old not to care. So I hold out hope, but they better come up with something or a lot of people will lose credibility.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I read a few days ago on Atkinson's (sp?) Parler feed about a server in Germany being taken in a military style raid. Thought nothing of it, internet ramblings and such. A reporter asked Sidney about it at the press conference, very quick and hard to here. Sidney says it happened, its missing, and she doesnt know if good guys or bad guys have it.
No follow up questions or answers. Listen to the press conference again. Theres more going on than we know at this time.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I read a few days ago on Atkinson's (sp?) Parler feed about a server in Germany being taken in a military style raid. Thought nothing of it, internet ramblings and such. A reporter asked Sidney about it at the press conference, very quick and hard to here. Sidney says it happened, its missing, and she doesnt know if good guys or bad guys have it.
No follow up questions or answers. Listen to the press conference again. Theres more going on than we know at this time.
I caught that too. The Scytl server that the Dominion systems were (supposedly) feeding votes to for counting and manipulation is what they were referring to. When I first saw the article I wasn't putting stock in it - I assumed it was the same as the watermark turned out to be. Nice sounding fluff to throw people off. Until Powell mentioned it in passing during the questioning. Now I'm thinking there's more credibility to that than I was willing to give the story at first blush.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
They cannot divulge everything into public opinion domain. We must be patient as the courts take time. They have about 30days to get it done. Watch for some injunctions, because w/o them the process of certifying just keeps moving fwd.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.