Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Furthermore, we're at day 17.
Bush/Gore took 36 days.

Why the hurry?
And why the insistence that this is taking too long?

There will be plenty of time once this is all settled,
and Trump is firmly in power,
to prosecute and imprison those responsible.

Slow your roll boys and girls,
there is plenty of room at The Supermax.
Don't forget your mask though . . .
and social distancing in the food line please.
Hilary?
Joe?
George?
Zuck?
Bill?
Are you guys listening?

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
I will gladly call myself a fool if Trump in fact has some aces in his hand. Right now it’s looking like I’m gonna be a fool for believing that there’s solid evidence of tampering. What’s taking so long to produce it in court?
Don't be a fool to think stuff like this happens fast. It has to be crafted and presented just right. Wait & see what happens ;)

But surely time is not on their side, etc.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
The whole Russia thing and nobody went to jail...An absolute abomination.
The Hillary email fiasco thing and nobody went to jail...Another abomination.
They now feel like they can get away with anything. Why? Because they already have.
Remember not so long ago they were saying voter fraud doesn’t exist. Now it’s not widespread enough to make a difference. Any computer can be hacked, “any”. If you are using the internet you have been hacked already. If the system doesn’t change, we will be forever questioning the results.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
The rich elite get away with many crimes! sars-cov-2 was no accident. Some of my cyber buddies and I had initially thought covid was a bio dry run to see how it works. With this election the focus is now --> covid was part of their plan. They needed an excuse to do mass mail unsolicited balloting to cheat, hence needed a pandemic for that excuse. Deaths were of no concern as long as the excuse was there! All the pieces fit, and all the pieces fit their narrative they have been pushing for past 10mo! Russian collusion, impeachment,etc, was all a distraction for those watching.

Might sound like a wild conspiracy, but open your eyes, put the pieces together. This was a well orchestrated attack to remove Trump from office! Their plan in 2016 failed, their plan in 2019-2020 worked.

The DoJ has failed us. Why? The govt now and those who were in it are corrupt! The NWO is real.

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Keep in mind that Sidney Powell doesn't owe evidence to anyone except the court...and least of all Tucker Carlson. And as much as I like Tucker, I think he's wrong to call her out like he did. It may be in everyone's best interest that Sidney doesn't disclose what's she got until court. She also has an excellent reputation of being an extremely competent attorney. And she is smart enough to know that if she doesn't deliver on what she has said, her career will very likely be over. Because nobody will ever trust her again if she's just blowing smoke.

·
Premium Member
13,316 Posts
The rich elite get away with many crimes! sars-cov-2 was no accident. Some of my cyber buddies and I had initially thought covid was a bio dry run to see how it works. With this election the focus is now --> covid was part of their plan. They needed an excuse to do mass mail unsolicited balloting to cheat, hence needed a pandemic for that excuse. Deaths were of no concern as long as the excuse was there! All the pieces fit, and all the pieces fit their narrative they have been pushing for past 10mo! Russian collusion, impeachment,etc, was all a distraction for those watching.

Might sound like a wild conspiracy, but open your eyes, put the pieces together. This was a well orchestrated attack to remove Trump from office! Their plan in 2016 failed, their plan in 2019-2020 worked.

The DoJ has failed us. Why? The govt now and those who were in it are corrupt! The NWO is real.
Yes...
Barr was sent in to slow walk everything so nobody from the SWAMP ever goes to jail...Trump's fatal flaw is not firing Barr once he got eyes on him close-up, and Barr is turning out to be the (main) person in his administration who may also cause Trump to lose this election.

·
Premium Member
13,316 Posts
Last night Tucker walked back (kinda) some of his Powel outrage...He used Sindy's appearance on Maria B.'s show yesterday AM as the reason because Sindy implied she would have more explicit evidence in 2 weeks...I guess Tucker didn't like the blow back he likely received from the night before. (y)

Reactions: 15roundsof9

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I think Tucker was acting in good faith, and was just frustrated. We all make mistakes.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Seems to me, all the supposition is like fantasizing about a blind date ahead of time. We'll know soon enough.

Meanwhile, I've reduced my "news" consumption to just the local news radio while I drive, to keep from getting overloaded with all the meaningless "he said-she said" stuff.

·
Premium Member
13,316 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Only a fool shows his hand before it is time.
The more I think about it, the more sinister Tucker's actions look. Maybe I'm just cynical but let's toy with this thought.

Even to a layman it's obvious that if the left knows what sort of attack is coming, they can better defend against it. Tucker calls up Powell begging for more evidence than what's been publicly released. But Tucker is a clever guy, he knows how this works. He's well aware if he puts out information, the left will have it before it's scribbled on a court dockett to be presented in trial.

He also knows if Powell doesn't give up info he can go on TV and discredit her. "We reached out for information, they wouldn't give it to us. We'd give them an hour, heck we'd give them all week!" Blah blah blah. Powell and Trump lose support, Tucker's base is solidified a bit more.

Either way if the goal is to help the left, Tucker wins. Maybe he loses a handful of viewers but the next day he can walk it back, and since they're not thinking beyond the surface level - they'll come back. He just made a mistake right? Right...?

No, I don't think so. Not with Fox acting more and more like controlled opposition that's flipping to no longer really be all that opposed to it's handlers.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Tucker let his lust for the Exclusive Story get in the way of the outcome.
Sidney Powell is an experienced prosecutor who sees the outcome as her objective.
I want to see the MSM and Big Tech asshats burned along with the corrupt who commited the crime.
Having these asshats getting away with even tampering with an election is an insult to those who have
served and those who have supported those who have served to preserve our freedom.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
The more I think about it, the more sinister Tucker's actions look. Maybe I'm just cynical but let's toy with this thought.

Even to a layman it's obvious that if the left knows what sort of attack is coming, they can better defend against it. Tucker calls up Powell begging for more evidence than what's been publicly released. But Tucker is a clever guy, he knows how this works. He's well aware if he puts out information, the left will have it before it's scribbled on a court dockett to be presented in trial.

He also knows if Powell doesn't give up info he can go on TV and discredit her. "We reached out for information, they wouldn't give it to us. We'd give them an hour, heck we'd give them all week!" Blah blah blah. Powell and Trump lose support, Tucker's base is solidified a bit more.

Either way if the goal is to help the left, Tucker wins. Maybe he loses a handful of viewers but the next day he can walk it back, and since they're not thinking beyond the surface level - they'll come back. He just made a mistake right? Right...?

No, I don't think so. Not with Fox acting more and more like controlled opposition that's flipping to no longer really be all that opposed to it's handlers.
I don’t trust Fox including tucker and Hannity anymore than I trust CNN. I am convinced none of them have a shread of dignity. They are like politicians. In it for themselves. Tucker showed his true colors.

·
Registered
Trumark Wrist Rocket
397 Posts
Plenty of RINO's in office that do not like Trump.
Trump helped Joni Ernst get re-elected. I doubt that she wins without his recent support. Hers was a Trump down-ballot victory. During her first 5 years as a US Senator from Iowa, she was a NeverTrumper. Only in the last 6 months has she shown ANY support for anything Trump-related. Now that she won re-election, she has already returned to bashing Trump about his 'rigged election' stance.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Plenty of RINO's in office that do not like Trump. That's 80% of the battle currently.
HI,
Just saw Bannon and Lin Wood (Trump Attorney) talk about how corrupt Georgia is...

Not only in the Election, but also the recount.

Top of the corrupt list was the RINO Governor Kemp and his RINO Minions!

Must be hard fighting the Enemy and you can't even trust your own People to watch your Flanks???

·
Premium Member
5,365 Posts
Hi,
Yea, you see things like, "next time", and "well get them in 2024", ain't going to happen.

The Dims just ran a soft coup and didn't even care to try and make it look good or hide it???

Why would that be?

Because, the CIA, FBI and all the ABC Agency's in Washington are in on it.

Who is going to arrest these people, what Judges are going to covict them if they are arrested.

Where is the FBI at this very moment?

Why are Traitors to this Country walking around free?

Sorry, buy there is a LOT of People, including Gun Owners, that should know better...

Not picking this up???
It started with Obozo turning the intelligence community loose on the Trump campaign.

The DNC and Hilarity Clintoon where the ones working with the Russians through Christopher Steele

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hi,
When they had the funeral for old man Bush...

There was the Clintons, the Obamas, and the Bush's, all together in the front row having a party, everybody happy...

Then President Trump and Melania walked in, and boy let me tell you, the Party was over, and it looked like a bunch of kids, when the Adult, walks in the room.

Well, you did not need a 10 year degree in Psychology to figure that one out, and see they were up to no good!

I know I keep sayin this, but if this corruption, is not faced and destroyed, where people actually serve time, we have lost this Country, to the Scumbag Grifters ,and become Slaves in our own Country!

·
Premium Member
13,316 Posts
HI,
Just saw Bannon and Lin Wood (Trump Attorney) talk about how corrupt Georgia is...

Not only in the Election, but also the recount.

Top of the corrupt list was the RINO Governor Kemp and his RINO Minions!

Must be hard fighting the Enemy and you can't even trust your own People to watch your Flanks???

I just watched this vid also, long but powerful, wide in scope, guests, and discussion...It made me much more optimistic about our cause.

Reactions: seagiant

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
It started with Obozo turning the intelligence community loose on the Trump campaign.

The DNC and Hilarity Clintoon where the ones working with the Russians through Christopher Steele
Steel’s contact in Russia wasn’t even a Russian national, this came out this summer. This was all entirely MI6 / CIA operation.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.