1911Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, anybody gotten their GSR yet? When do they think the non railed version will be out?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Fed, I don't think there coming out until Jan04 at the earliest as late as 4/04, so no one withought a special connection has one yet. I heard a non railed version (if any) will not be out till late 04/05. A non railed model will only come if they beleive there is enough civilian interst. Any new pistol today that wants an LE or Military contract will likely have a rail system. This is a standard, really not a "fad" like a lot of people are saying. I must agree that some pistols look better without rails. I do like this GSR with them tough.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I've got one on order. I'm getting it through ADCO firearms. They have told me they are expecting their first shipment by the end of December. They have a great price too!
Matteblack - I agree with you about the rail. Personally I think it's way more than a fad, it's an expectation. I think it adds value and flexibility to the pistol without compromising anything in the way of performance. And I think it looks great on the SIG!!

www.adcofirearms.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts