1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share what recently happened to me when interacting with Sig's customer service.

I purchased a NIB Tacpac on Gunbroker almost two weeks ago. However, the dealer did disclose that the carrying case had been damaged in transit and was very upfront with posting pictures of the damage (broken clasp and a piece of missing plastic). I called Sig's customer service, explained the situation and that I hadn't even taken possession of the pistol yet. They asked for the serial number and then indicated they would send me a case but couldn't guarantee when, as all the current cases were being used for firearms shipping from the factory. Well, today I received my brand new case from Sig... INCLUDING the mag loader, wrench, and Sig 1911 holster with mag holder! The funny thing is I haven't even taken possession of the pistol yet.... it just arrived at my FFL today! And, Sig did this all free of charge.

Just thought I'd share that my first and only experience with Sig's customer service far exceeded my expectations. Thank you Sig!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Great to hear. I am a happy TacPac owner and hope you will be too. Enjoy your new 1911! SIG makes a fine one.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Good to hear. Thats one way to earn customer loyalty.

Didn't know they even made mag loaders for 45's...one of the underated things about the 1911 is the mags are so easy to load by hand.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, loading a 1911 mag is so much easier than stuffing 17 rnds. of 9mm into a Mec-Gar. Not that it's difficult or anything, but those big fat .45 ACP cartridges in a single stack are a nice change.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Good to hear. Thats one way to earn customer loyalty.

Didn't know they even made mag loaders for 45's...one of the underated things about the 1911 is the mags are so easy to load by hand.
Load 500 rounds worth in an hour and you'll change your mind about that. Your hands will get tired.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Sig has the best CS in the business. Buddy of mine bought a used P239 at a pawn shop that was beat up and the dirtiest pistol I've ever seen. The trigger spring was missing and the grips were put on with wood screws! Sent it to Sig telling them he had bought it used and for a very reasonable amount it came back as good as new. They replaced all springs, fixed a broken decocking lever, and even refinished it for him. I was very impressed.

I purchased a used Sig Trailside .22 a few years back from a dealer and was having a misfeed issue. Had dealer send it in and they fixed it up for free even though I wasn't the original owner. All I paid was some shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts