What is your definition of M1911 beauty?Gawd that thing is ugly.
Feature & Benefits
• Machined and hand-fitted for maximum precision and tightest possible tolerances.
• Hand-lapped for outstanding frame-to-slide fit.
• Stainless steel construction and components ensure durability and flawless function.
• Crisp single-action trigger with firing pin safety.
• Picatinny rail accommodates a wide variety of accessories.
• 20-line per inch grooves on front strap and mainspring housing maximize control.
• Match-grade barrel.
• Uniquely designed recessed plunger tube provides rigidity and stability.
• External extractor provides greater longevity and consistency than standard GI extractors.
• Novak® sights.
Operation: Mechanically locked, recoil-operated, semi-automatic pistol
• Extended thumb safety
• Beavertail grip safety w/ speed bump
• Firing pin safety
• Hammer intercept notch
Caliber 45 AUTO
Length, overall 8.65”
Height, overall 5.50”
Width, overall 1.37”
Barrel length 5.00”
Rifling twist 1 in 15.75
Rifling grooves 6
Sight radius 6.50”
Weight, w/o magazine 39.2 oz.
Weight, empty magazine 2.4 oz.
Magazine capacity 8 rounds
All weights and dimensions are approximate. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Not so chunky and bulky looking. More along the lines of the original. Maybe I was looking at the wrong image? Can someone please tight click one of the Sig 1911 pics and select "properties" and post that? It would let me be 100% sure I was looking at the same thing you are.VVG said:What is your definition of M1911 beauty?