1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 15 yds.And sent me the target to prove it, Very happy with my new Sig Night Mare and Sig Corporation, fast friendly service and Quality products.
I just come in off the pistol range where I shot about 300 rounds hand loads mild and hot some WW box and a couple boxes of Gold Dot, the Sig performed flawlessly and was deadly accurate.
I will shoot this gun a lot and see if it will earn my confidence as a carry gun, some of you folks that keep up with my ramblings know I run some cattle along the Texas Mexico border.
In that country you better be armed well, sheriff is along ways off if you have phone service and if he can find you .
But yes very happy with the sig now.
Best/picker

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
So everything was addressed? Anything done about the feed ramp?
Polished like a mirror, no more machine marks. And no more feeding problems. It would have been hard to take a picture of the machine makes, more like ridges but end result sig fixed it and fixed it fast at no cost to me.
Best/picker

·
Registered
1,452 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats Picker!
That's a nice 1911.
I've heard horror stories from acquaintances along the Texas border. You be careful. I would keep a pouch of extra mags handy. Amazon has a lot of different models/prices.

They even have one that goes on your belt and holds 8 mags with a Velcro flap closure.

http://www.amazon.com/Magazine-Pouch-1000D-Black-Nylon/dp/B004WUNN12/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1439396397&sr=8-4&keywords=1911+magazine+pouch
Thanks for the tip, I will check them out............Best/picker

1 - 7 of 7 Posts