1911Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
4,130 Posts
First thing: I love Colts. That said, management there has not instituted proper quality control procedures. Crap gets out that never should have even been produced. Amazing that this happens. One good QC person at Colt (with management directive to catch substandard guns) could put that to an instant END. Why Colt doesn't do this is beyond me. Last thing: I love Colts.

·
Banned
4,130 Posts
I agree that if you only hire QC people, that doesn't force better build quality in the first place, it only catches problems. Each assembler should be held accountable for letting a substandard gun off their workbench. Something is missing here which needs to be addressed.

And I also agree that Colt has come back a long way.. they're making great guns (for the most part).

And lastly, having Mark's presence here on this board to help facilitate the improvements at Colts through our feedback is fantastic. We're very, very fortunate to have this kind of "connection" with Colt! Go Mark! :cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.