1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one of the newer RIA 10mm 1911's, & would like to put night sights on it. I'd like at least a tritium front, if not a whole new set. who makes them? I noticed Dawson Precision makes some, but they've got a bunch of options.

thanks,
Aaron

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Search in Fusionfirarms.com.
They are contributed to this site, and makes a front sight that is a RIA cut(include tritium sight)

http://store01.prostores.com/servlet/fusionfirearms/Categories

I just looked real quick, and RIA tritium is not listed. But when I asked Bob from Fusion, he said to email him, a and he'll hook me up. So that's what I would do

Here is his post in Fusion sub forum about introduction of RIA cut sight...
[ http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=429871

I opted to go with XS big dot tritium front and their U notch rear on my CS. I'm going to do the same set up on my RIA 10mm and 2011
Here is my CS with their sight

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, I saw a bunch of other RIA sights on his site, but not night sights, so I'll have to ask him about that.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Ok, I saw a bunch of other RIA sights on his site, but not night sights, so I'll have to ask him about that.
Ya this is what he said

Sir, We should have them in stock... You can email us a [email protected] and we can check stock for you.

Feel Free to call in if you need help, Have a Great Weekend, Thank you & Let us know if we can be of any further help, Bob Fusionfirearms.com 607-343-4013
And welcome to the Rockpile!

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I myself isn't a huge fan of adjustable sight on the handgun(unless its designated target shooter). Most all adjustable sights have too much sharp edges that can get caught on
the draw.

But since OP did not indicate what's his intention for the firearm, that's certainly a viable option.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts