2500 Views 46 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  dsk
Jeans Hairstyle Facial expression Organ Happy

Human Organism Mammal Font Cartoon
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,350 Posts
I have heard many a young single Conservative male state that finding a young decent Conservative single female was like looking for the Oak Island treasure!!! :ROFLMAO:

· Registered
5,350 Posts
You need to point them to the nearest public gun range and also suggest that they attend a few shooting matches. They're looking in all the wrong places, as the song goes...

Two women own the gun range where I work (and no, they're not a lesbian couple - both are married with husbands and kids). I'd say that about 70% of my monthly CWP class students are women. There's also an all-female shooting group that meets at least once a month at our range (and often holds fund-raisers for their club on Saturdays). Men do outnumber women on the rifle range, but at least half of the shooters we get on the pistol range are women (and a lot of them are there by themselves).
Most of the single women I saw at public ranges or in shooting classes were sadly doing so as a result of restraining orders.

Yet again, let us not fall prey to insular forum "think" and assume that just because someone is at a shooting range that they are going to vote Republican. Many Liberals have swallowed hook, line & sinker the Radical Left's claims about the "ultra-violent" Alt Right and are arming themselves.

So, if you happen to see one looking at guns in a store steer them toward the more expensive ones as they'll make for better battlefield pickups. :whistle: :D ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.