• Dual

Votes: 29 78.4%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you IDPA shooters out there.

Do you prefer single or dual style mag pouch and why?
Which make/model do you use?

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,053 Posts
For IPSC, I use two singles and a double, as it gives me flexibility to accommodate belt loops and such, and keep the mags where I want them. When I'm carrying only two, I like to know that the mags will both be in the same place, and that they won't tilt or otherwise move in relation to each other.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Comp-tac "Twin Mag Pouch"... but for no better reason than less bits to rummage out of my range bag. ;)

:D

·
Registered
283 Posts
Double open top mag pouches. Galco for the S&W 9mm mags, Fobus for the H&K 40 mags and Bianchi(sp?) for the 45 mags. When I shoot USPSA or IPSC I have a few of the blade-tech singles(qty 5). All mag pouches are open top.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Two singles from Ready Tac. Not all pants have the belt loops in the same place. Using two singles allows me to place them where I want them.

·
Banned
597 Posts
I have been using two singles, but I really prefer the one dual. Once my Andrews rig gets here for my new pistol I'll be back to an all-leather setup with a dual mag pouch.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Two singles probably are more versatile but I use a Talon Tactical double. Works for me.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Have both KyTac and Cen-DEx singles and prefer the Cen-Dex.
Being able to position ea. holder precisely is better than a double, IMO.
The Cen-Dex pouches are very robust and built like Tanks yet very fast. Good for the Street too....

www.cen-dex.com

·
Registered
134 Posts
Comp-Tac dual. I'd like to get a couple singles to go with it for carry and IPSC.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts