1911Forum banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Administrator
921 Posts
I sent a PM but it said no messages were sent so I am posting part of the Pay Pal e-mail here.

May 20, 2019 18:29:20 PDT
Transaction ID: 7AU6026123394681T

You sent a payment of $50.00 USD to 1911Forum.com
([email protected])

Merchant
1911Forum.com
[email protected]
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Site Supporter Subscription
Item# 151e07c5a7d91504048943bfaecd21c5 $50.00 USD 1 $50.00 USD
Subtotal $50.00 USD
Total $50.00 USD
Payment $50.00 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *1911FORUMCO"
Payment sent to [email protected]
Hello there,

To stop recurring payments, you will need to do this on PayPal's side

Here is a link that should explain how to do it: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5...yment-There-dosen-t-seem-anywhere/td-p/180230

Ed

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,551 Posts
My recurring membership was renewed yesterday. No longer have site supporter status and can not send pm about this as it says my inbox is full.

·
Administrator
13,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Sorry for the hassle David .
It's been reported to support staff . They should check in soon .

·
Premium Member
4,522 Posts
Supporter badge turned off ...

The site supporter badge turned off on my account again ... and avatars are not showing. Just noticed after replying to an “Invalid Thread” error message; seems too much coincidence for me. So guessing something is wrong(TM) with the site dB.

HtH

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Long time site supporter and dues are paid to July 2022 but site supporter forum says I don't have access???????????

·
Premium Member
3,055 Posts
Paid supporter here
Not able to access supporter secret stuff
Says my msg box is full, paid members get extra closet space.
Wants me to empty my msg box, I don’t want to.
Trying to sell me VIP status, where did that term come from.
Aviator lost in the crash.
IT should be getting better at this, this crash is .2 or .3

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm not a paid supporter because I am not able to access the page to do so. I've notified Kevin through pm and also several others. No one seems to be able to do anything about it. I do access the site through my phone. My computer is down an I plan to leave it that way.
Thought I should once again make it known.
When it's fixed I'm more than happy to support.

·
Administrator
921 Posts
Access to the Site Supporter Forum should be restored for those users who should have it. Sorry for the confusion guys.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
4,522 Posts
Not yet

Access to the Site Supporter Forum should be restored for those users who should have it. Sorry for the confusion guys.

Kevin
Just tried and got a permission denied kind of message. Also no avatar, no badge. The latter two disappeared pretty close together, so I’m deducing exactly together. Loss of access to Site Supporter Forum took longer to notice, so a little more of a stretch to attribute to the same root cause: but I do anyway.

HtH

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
I payed $15 for three month upon my sign up date on Aug 15 2020. PayPal transaction image attached. All account settings were lost within couple of days - avatar, supporter status etc...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,989 Posts
Supporter

Just tried and got a permission denied kind of message. Also no avatar, no badge. The latter two disappeared pretty close together, so I’m deducing exactly together. Loss of access to Site Supporter Forum took longer to notice, so a little more of a stretch to attribute to the same root cause: but I do anyway.

HtH
Same for me, too. Supporter auto renewal via PayPal processed 7/25/2020. Transaction ID 6CM61751F30459101

·
Premium Member
13,941 Posts
Still not right.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts