1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so my wife brings me to the gunshop...( picture added .... finally)

for my birthday last night....:)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Gotta call foul on this one, the suspense is killing me, LOL.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
No fair man

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh hey ..... i am so sorry.... so she say's we will take it....
then i filled out the yellow form... then the white...
everyone was happy and smiling... it was a great experience...
:biglaugh:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I think he is yanking our chain...I don't think there is any gun, wife or sister...even if there were, he probably doesn't know how to post pictures.

(shhhhhhh....I'm trying reverse psychology, but don't tell Tweed:dope:)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh i get it you want to know what she bought me:scratch:... ok i will give you one (1) hint....

springfield "champion operator".... now you will have to figure out the rest for yourself... and there are no pictures .... yet... i do not get to pick it up till tomorrow... besides you all have seen it before... black and shiny with a hint of stainless and cocobolo

yes she has a sister... here sister is a liberal an obama loving kalifornia livin liberal...

i had to sell my springfield loaded last year to finance a recording project ...
this is what i term a "mary gun" they never get sold... ever... cold dead hands thing yanno?

i havent posted here since i sold the other one...

oh one more thing... did they improve the piece of crap slide holster they package with it or shall i just toss it? does Uncle mikey make a holster to fit the C.O.?

carry on ...:rock:

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Hey tweed you, don't seem to understand the rules of marriage. Rule 1)
If she signs for it, it belongs to her.:biglaugh::biglaugh: Great to hear your wife bought you a new 1911.

Clyde

·
Registered
18 Posts
Alright Tweed I have to 1-UP you! I know you are feeling really good about the fact the your wife bought you a new 1911.

Well... my wife told me to go to the gun show and get whatever I wanted. Talk about dangerous!!! I was temped to come back with two 1911's but I didn't want to push it. I felt like a kid in a candy store that day. I think the last time my blood pressure was that high was the day I got married. :) I ended up with a Loaded target.

Enjoy your new baby... remember clean and feed your new baby regularly.

·
Registered
65 Posts
ok. I'll play too. I just bought a Kimber Gold combat stainless, and a TRP Operator in a month and I'll never (ever) tell my wife. They look like the rest of them to her. I just dont take them out of the safe at the same time, and bingo. Good to go.

"Baby, you've seen this old thing before... Ive had it for years"

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
ok. I'll play too. I just bought a Kimber Gold combat stainless, and a TRP Operator in a month and I'll never (ever) tell my wife. They look like the rest of them to her. I just dont take them out of the safe at the same time, and bingo. Good to go.

That's EXACTLY how I do it !!!!! My wife knows nothing about my guns or the fact that I have purchased 4 handguns in the last three months !!

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts

Just tell her you won them at a club comp :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
maybe we should start the "new gun excuse/ cover up thread". We share everything else, why not work arounds for "Houshold 6"? That way when we run out of our own excuses, we can use each others.:biglaugh:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
picture finally.....

it is long over due but i did promise to post a picture of it...
please forgive my negligence...:bawling:

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
WOW you are a lucky lucky man!!!!

My significant other - not even my wife - is not speaking to me because I bought a rifle for my self-xmas present! Now she was NOT going to get it - but is really upset that I just have to have another firearm! She says - "you have a problem!!" I said - yeah - YOU!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,579 Posts
My wife told me I was out of control once when the USPS Priority box showed up. New slide....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts