·
Banned
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this looked nice :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
looks like something you would see hung on the hip of a third world mini-despot. technically speaking, the grip screws should have been timed.
lawson

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
hammerbit said:
looks like something you would see hung on the hip of a third world mini-despot. technically speaking, the grip screws should have been timed.
lawson
I noticed that too about the grip screws, but they are at a 90 degree angle which might be considered symetrical in some way...

H :hrm:

·
Registered
271 Posts
General Patton would have loved it.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
618 Posts
I think that they made twenty like this and only 1 was spoken for. Anybody know how many are left?
I could get a $10,000 pimp gun or
Plasma flat screen and a Honda CRF450
Uhm... let me think about it...
:p

·
Registered
171 Posts
Wow!.....with a cool gun like that I could SURELY win the IDPA National Championships!!!

You'll be seeing this one on Gunbroker.com in 5 years for $600.00.....with no bids.:biglaugh:

·
Registered
79 Posts
You'd think after all the gold pins, extractor, costom gold Wilson trigger, BT, etc. they could have shelled out for checkered walnut or mayby Ivory grips or something.... :biglaugh:

·
Banned
651 Posts
What?

With all of that flashy, highly polished, stainless steel, you might as well use the blessed thing to go out and signal aircraft!

LOL! :confused: :eek: :biglaugh: :barf: :hrm:

·
Registered
171 Posts
oooh...ooooh..oooh....maybe a nice tasteful set of pewter grips.:biglaugh:

Look...sew a satin lining in a sows' ear....it's still a sows' ear...not a silk purse.

'Course...you gotta do something to dress up a 1911 STYLE pistol:eek:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I wonder who bought the first one....Elton John? I guess they would have sold two, if Liberace was still alive.

:barf:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts