1911Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, but this thread was just an excuse to post a photo of my 2 1911’s, I’m like a proud dad with a new kid :D

The older one is completely built from scratch, part by part. It was my first 1911 and the first time I had seen the inside of one. What better way to learn. ;)

As far as the new one I was impressed at the fit of this gun! There is absolutely NO slop or movement between the slide and frame, barrel locks in tight and secure. I have seen a lot worse fit from a lot better brands. At this price, if she shoots half as well as she fits I will be doing cartwheels on the front lawn. :rock:

· Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Get ready to start doing cartwheels!!!!!!! I have 3 RIA/Armscor pistols and they are all great. I have never had any problems with any of them at all. They all feed FMJ and JHP bullets without a problem.

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
labuyo said:
I want to see pics of the cartwheel moves. :D

What kind of frame is the top one built on?
You'll see photos of a Hospital trip if I try one :p

The top was built on a KT Ordnance frame. They have gone up in price a bit over the past year, but they are still the best for the type of frame they are :D
The slide is an Essex Arms stainless with a Novak front sight and Bomar rear. It has a KART barrel and all the internals are Chip McCormick.. I enjoy it :rock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.