1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a source for .40 S&W magazines? Nothing fancy - just 8rd. single stack. I have spent hours searching - I can find places that list the stock numbers from USA, Metalform, Meg-Gar, but no one has them in stock!

TIA,

Bryan Kamerer

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ed Brown sells 8 shot .40 mags and shooting stars 10mm 9 round magazines from chip mcormick have worked fine for me so far.

shay

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
How about just calling Metalform direct.

Metalform Company, Inc.
555 John Downey Dr.
New Britain, CT 06051

1-800-618-3318
[email protected]
http://www.metalformmagazines.com/styles4.html

------------------
John

"And by the way, Mr. Speaker, The Second Amendment is not for killing ducks and leaving Huey and Dewey and Louie without an aunt and uncle. It is for hunting politicians like (in) Grozney and in 1776, when they take your independence away".
Robert K. Dornen, U.S. Congressman. 1995

·
Registered
855 Posts
Do you want blue or stainless magazines? At one time I was considering converting my Colt 9mm to .40 and bought 4 MecGar blue magazines when I happened to find them. Since then I've changed my mind and don't need them. They are new and still in the packages. If you're interested, I'll sell them to you for $12.00 a piece plus $5.00 shipping.

[This message has been edited by Paten (edited 07-26-2001).]

·
Banned
1,607 Posts
Brownells has several brands. I have had good luck with Metalform. BTW the Metalform .45 mags fed .40 flawlessly in my Kimber. Their 10 mm mags work well also. The 10mm and .45 mags will hold 9 rds. of .40.

·
Premium Member
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you want blue or stainless magazines?them to you for $12.00 a piece plus $5.00 shipping.

E-mail me and we can discuss. Click on the e-mail icon on my original post (or this one, I think) and you can send me your email.

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts