1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody...My name is Jack Davis and I'm from Southeast MO. I've owned several 1911's through the years. I trained with one in boot camp and carried one as an activated National Guard MP in Saudi Arabia for Operation Desert Shield/Storm. I also carried a Colt Combat Commander as a police officer for about 8 years. I have since moved on and now work as a technology coordinator for an electric company. Currently I own the Colt Combat Commander I spoke of, a Taurus PT1911 Stainless, a Remington R1 and have on order a Para Elite Carry (which should be here today). I also make custom leather holsters as a hobby. Great forum here for a great weapon!

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Welcome and thank you for your service! Whereabouts in SE Missouri? I have family just across the river in Chester, but we spend time in the area between St. Gen., Perryville, and Cape Girardeau on our visits.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome and thank you for your service! Whereabouts in SE Missouri? I have family just across the river in Chester, but we spend time in the area between St. Gen., Perryville, and Cape Girardeau on our visits.
Thanks Vin. Down in the Bootheel...halfway between Kennett and Hayti. My dad lives outside Cape Girardeau which is about an hour north of me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts