1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sparks VM2 Cordovan finish or VM2 cowhide front panel and horsehide rear panel.Any body with input or pix would be great.What does the cordovan finish look like.

·
Registered
324 Posts
While only the one in the middle is a VMII..this may give you an Idea of the cordovan color..It is the one on the Left side of the Picture.

Milt Sparks Holsters :

WS Cordovan...........................VMII Black..................................WS Black

·
Registered
58 Posts
These are the only two pics I have of my VM-II's. The color is kind of a dark maroon. It can look almost black until you put it next to something black.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Here's a very recent addition to the Milt Sparks inventory at my home. This is the NLG for a Steyr M9, a lined, similar version to the 55BN. I have the 55BN for my Kahr PM9 and wanted to see if the NLG is 'different'. It is slightly, and I love the workmanship on the NLG. I also have the cordovan in all of my holsters and this one under pool table lights and the flash shows the deep color of the cordovan and hopefully the tooling on the leather. The Sparks matching colored pebbled belt is there with the NLG. A thank you was sent to Tony and the crew. This is the BEST (and the others were top quality too) of all the holsters and belts the folks up in Idaho have made for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.