1911Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told by my dealer that my spec ops 9 will be here on monday i will post picks and if i figure out how a video to boot let you all know how it shoots
cant $%^ wait

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Congrats!

For pictures, the easiest way will be to post them as attachments. The only drawback is that non-members won't be able to see them, if that matters to you. :)

Hit "post reply" then scroll down to "manage attachments" and it will give you a box to let you upload pictures from your computer.

Can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Looks to be a nice gun. What is the price range on this gun?? Thanks.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got it

it is 2318 and i am going to bed but tomarrow i will post the picks it is a beautiful gun i got the clean slide option so no SPEC OPS 9 on the side
(sorry bill i am in the military if any one saw spec ops on any thing i own i would never live it down) The gun (not the name) IS AWSOME will post picks as soon as posible
this is a great gun by wilson no regreats on the price 1800-1900 no regreats what so every need to find a camera as soon as i do i will youtube it this gun is worth the price... so far

let you know how it shoots:rock:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
took a ton of pics so how do i post them

took a ton of pics so how do i post them so every one can see

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Congrats!

For pictures, the easiest way will be to post them as attachments. The only drawback is that non-members won't be able to see them, if that matters to you. :)

Hit "post reply" then scroll down to "manage attachments" and it will give you a box to let you upload pictures from your computer.
Like that....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
s

couldnt get it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts