1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
First let him go to Prison, then he can goto Hell. Prison will make him feels like a Baby again...............................

Clyde

·
Registered
27,694 Posts
Article stated the mother said it wasn't the first time he had pointed a gun at the baby.

In law enforcement, they call that a clue.

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Wow. Not sure what to say about that even. :(

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Holy God, that is beyond outrageous.

Thanks,
B

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Coward didn't even have the decency to finish and save the tax payers of New Mexico the cost of his trial, incarceration and, hopefully, execution.

Taking guns away from people, even if 100% successful, wouldn't stop things like this - it's the person's mind, not the tool of choice....

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Amen!

Coward didn't even have the decency to finish and save the tax payers of New Mexico the cost of his trial, incarceration and, hopefully, execution.

Taking guns away from people, even if 100% successful, wouldn't stop things like this - it's the person's mind, not the tool of choice....
mherzog, you are absolutely right. A demon possessed beast like that would use a knife or a brick. I would say, "may God have mercy on his soul", but even as a Pastor I would choke if I tried to say it. Sorry guys, this just got to me.

PastorDW,

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Unfortunately New Mexico no longer has the death penalty.

My taxes will now have to support this POS in prison. Hopefully another inmate will solve that problem.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Unfortunately New Mexico no longer has the death penalty.

My taxes will now have to support this POS in prison. Hopefully another inmate will solve that problem.
The last person executed in NM was Terry Clark Nov 6, 2001. He raped and murdered Dena Lynn Gore a 9 year old girl. Clark at the time was on parole for a previous sexual assault.

Since his execution he hasn't harmed another person.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
There was a case here in Knoxville several years ago where a guy got mad at his wife or girlfriend (I forget which, but she was the mother of his baby) and he threw the baby at her. No kidding. I never heard what the kid's condition was, but this was a pretty sick story.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
The last person executed in NM was Terry Clark Nov 6, 2001. He raped and murdered Dena Lynn Gore a 9 year old girl. Clark at the time was on parole for a previous sexual assault.

Governor Richardson abolished the death penalty in New Mexico on March 18, 2009.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts

Seems the executioner succeeded where prison and parole failed. And people say the death penalty has no redeeming quality.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
I would say, "may God have mercy on his soul", but even as a Pastor I would choke if I tried to say it. Sorry guys, this just got to me.

PastorDW,
Luckily you don't have to, it is his choice.

This guy is a real dirt bag! Glad my State has an express lane for this type of trash. I wish all states did.

·
Premium Member
5,401 Posts
They will not need the death penalty when the other inmates find out why he is in there!!!! I hope he has a good time in prison!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts