1911Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a place to buy a cheap beater rifle to ride around in the back of my truck. I need it before the end of bear season (two weeks), so this eliminates the online dealers with Mausers and Mosins. Any place around the Spokane or Coeur d'Alene sell a lot of used or surplus guns? Thanks.

Kyle

·
Registered
412 Posts
I lived in Spokane for 8 years, leaving in 1999. IIRC Big 5 was a good place to get crappy mil-surps. Other than that there were a couple of Pawn Shops along Sprague and more in the downtown area. I believe one was called Dans Pawn Shop.

What about White Elephant? Are they still open? I think the big gun spot in town closed before I left. Was it Sportsmans Surplus or something similar. It was located on Division, across from a K-mart, next to a car stereo shop.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

The White Elephant is still open, but they didn't have anything that was both in my price range and powerful enough.

If you are talking about Sportsman's Wharehouse they are out in the valley now, and are still have great deals.

I guess I'll be hitting the pawn shops today.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where is the guns show?

I bought a Winchester 94 for $150 at All American Arms, but thanks for the info.

Kyle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts