1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used sportinarms.com to buy a gun?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I’ve bought from them in the past, and they were great to do business with. Good prices, friendly service - what else could you ask for?

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have also bought several guns from them. There prices are better than the local gun stores and they are very helpful and friendly. Best service around IMHO. :cool:

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I am considering a Custom II Stainless Steel with night sights through them. It is between that and a Series I I found.

Thanks for everyones feedback.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'll second that!

I bought a Les Baer Monolith HW from them. They were outstanding to deal with in every way. You will not regret doing business with Sporting Arms.

Peace.

·
Registered
143 Posts
YES YES YES YES

I would not hesitate to buy from them again. In fact, when I am gun shopping, they are the first place I check, and the price usually beats everyone else I see after that.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
186 Posts
I ordered a Dan Wesson Patriot about a month ago through them. They were very nice, but more importantly the gun was priced low and arrived very quickly. I like to handle the guns at my local gunshop but I will buy from Sporting Arms and save a bunch of money.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've purchased several handguns from them, and I concur with all of the positive comments. Tom and the woman I now know to be his wife are great to deal with.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks, they definitely sounds top notch to do business with.

·
Registered
172 Posts
same here.. bought my CDP from them.. they run a very tight ship.. have no worries

·
Registered
281 Posts
Haven't purchased from them, yet, but they are very prompt with their e-mails, and very patient with my various e-mails for quotes and such.

I've seen nothing but good about them around this site too.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Tom and his wife are great. They are located in Lewisville TX and you could just go to their house and buy the guns. They seem to have the best prices anywhere, but more importantly, they are a pleasure to do business with.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts