1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I've been gone for sometime in lovely Korea, but will be heading to Fort Lewis soon. I plan on getting my CCW there and was considering getting an EMP for my carry gun. I am a pretty small asian guy, so that is why I am considering the EMP. I just wanted to know if any one knew of holsters for it? I don't want to get a gun that I can carry comfortably. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
734 Posts
It is a fairly new pistol so it will be a while before there are stocks of leather holsters made for it. Only now am I seeing holsters out there for the XD line and it took a good while.

You may have to order custom and then play the wait game. I want an EMP too but everytime one comes to one of my local favorite gunshops they are snapped up so fast as soon as they come in the door.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Forward of the grip, the EMP is essentially identical in dimensions to any other 3" 1911. Any holster that is designed for a 3" 1911 will work just fine.

I have an EMP, and I use a Don Hume IWB or a DeSantis SOB. They both fit just fine.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
My EMP fits perfectly into my Brommeland Max Con V, made for my Kimber Ultra Carry II.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Yep - basically an Ultra / Micro ... grip circumference is smaller and internals are reworked. Your favorite holster maker, whoever that is, will be able to set you up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts