Okay, I'll admit that I'm one of those apostates who likes having the ILS system on his guns. On one gun, however, the mainspring seems a bit stronger than on the others, so I'd like to replace it. My questions are:
1. What is the strength (poundage) of the standard factory ILS mainspring?
2. Can I simply replace the mainspring with another, or do I need a special ILS mainspring? (I'm wondering if there's a length difference to account for.)
3. What is the next-lower-strength mainspring that I can use instead?
4. Where can I buy such a spring?
5. What sort of performance difference should I be watching for after I replace it?
Thanks in advance.