1911Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just held my first Springfield today, and I am sold. It is a Stainless loaded with the night sites on it. My question is how much is a reasonable price on a model like this? Being in central Ms. there are not very many places to shop around for pieces like this. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would say you would be somewhere between 700-800 for that gun, and they are worth every penny. You will not be disappointed....

·
Registered
874 Posts
Here I can get them for around 700 or less

·
Registered
17 Posts
You can try galleryofguns.com (Davidsons is the wholesaler)--find the pistol you are looking for, and a ffl near you in ms to have the pistol shipped to. i did this for my loaded because i could not find one. i got it through the local pawn shop/ffl for cost plus 10%+tax. nice thing about davidsons is their LIFETIME GUARANTEE--beyond any warantee of the manufacturer. great company.
good luck, AZMK

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
The best prices I have seen will be BUDS Guns online - The-armory.com - or there is aways Gunbroker.com

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the input. They have it marked for around 800, but if you pay cash they will give you a good break on the price.
Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
The price you see is the cash price - credit cards is an addtional 3%

·
Registered
226 Posts
The PX9142LP around here sells for $775.00 to $850.00.

·
Banned
7,485 Posts
No reason to buy this pistol new when barely used Loadeds should be under $500. Still has the Springfield lifetime warranty and will be broken in by the last guy.

I've got maybe $500 in this one including thin grips, short trigger, single side thumb saftey, and GI recoil system.

Look around, they're out there.

Shoots "OK:" This is a photo before I replaced the trigger and is the first shot out of the pistol after I bought it. Really.

-- Chuck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im in the delta area of MS.Im going to MS Police Supply in Ruleville tomorrow to order a Loaded Combat Parkerized model PX9109LP.His prices will blow you away.That gun is in the 600.00 dollar range.The only thing is some models are not available now,and that is one of them.It would be a good waiting period,but worth it.That particular model has night sights :rock:.Just type in MS Police Supply and you will see the number.Very nice guy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts