1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have information on this gun? It seems to be lost in the world of Springfield. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and happy shooting.

Alaska1993

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
As far as I know, it's a discontinued custom shop item. The closest thing you find to that model right now would be a TRP.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
I currently own a supertuned Champion, parkerized finish. I asked this question once before, but I don't remember how to search for it. Love mine, still has the old style ramp and barrel, as opposed to the newer style ramped barrel. As I recall these things were kind of predessesors to the loaded line, except with checkered frontstraps. I believe they discontinued them when the loadeds came out because many of the options were the same. Mine has Novaks front and rear (dovetailed), checkering on frontstrap, black adjustable (McCormicks) trigger, flat checkered mainspring housing, and extended (single) thumb safety. Picked it up for about the price of a loaded, so figure I got the checkering for free. Seems these guns were also put together in the Custom Shop. Hopes this helps a little.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts