w/
Stainless Wilson beavertail
Smith & Alexander Marbled Ebony Grips
Captured recoil spring/ guide
Front strap and trigger guard are checkered, 20 and 40 LPI respectively
Checkered slide stop
Trigger job and reliablity work done.
Includes one Wilson magazine

Would this pistol be worth $650.00 as long as everything is a-ok? Anybody have any experience with this pistol? He really wants to trade for my used Kimber Ultra CDP.

------------------
God Bless America!!

Danny
NRA, NAHC, Buckmasters

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
I know who built the gun you are referring to. Even shot it. I would have it now if I had the money. One thing you need to consider, this gun has a steel frame. If you want light, it ain't. It is a good shooter.

------------------
John

"And by the way, Mr. Speaker, The Second Amendment is not for killing ducks and leaving Huey and Dewey and Louie without an aunt and uncle. It is for hunting politicians like (in) Grozney and in 1776, when they take your independence away".
Robert K. Dornen, U.S. Congressman. 1995

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John, is it worth trading my Ultra CDP for? Or should I hold out and see if he'll take cash instead? What about the price? Fair?

Thanks for your reply!!

PS: Not concerned about the weight. I'd rather have a steel frame anyway.

------------------
God Bless America!!

Danny
NRA, NAHC, Buckmasters

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
I think it is worth what he is asking in cash. Only you can say if you think the trade of your Ultra CDP is worth it.

I have lost track of all the model names Kimber has come out with. Does the Ultra CDP have an AL frame? If it does and it runs, I would keep it.

------------------
John

"And by the way, Mr. Speaker, The Second Amendment is not for killing ducks and leaving Huey and Dewey and Louie without an aunt and uncle. It is for hunting politicians like (in) Grozney and in 1776, when they take your independence away".

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Sounds like a nice gun and definitely worth the $650 if well done. Usually though, if someone wants your gun in trade instead of demanding cash only, it makes me very leery.

[This message has been edited by col132 (edited 11-08-2001).]

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I've not heard anymore from him, so I guess he made a trade. He originally wanted to sell it so he could buy diapers. Then he wanted to trade. Oh well, I'm happy with my CDP. Yes, it has the aluminum frame, and it runs great. No problems with it so far. I'm glad I kept it.

Thanks guys.

------------------
God Bless America!!

Danny
NRA, NAHC, Buckmasters

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Sounds like it came out best the way it did.

------------------
John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts