1911Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am like 2 days new to Staccato. Bought a C Duo which works better for my limited capacity state ugh. haha. Anyhow, just curious if there is a compatible single stack magwell for this? I asked Staccato (awesome customer service for the record) but they don't have any, same with Dawson Precision.

Any ideas?

Thanks so much!

·
Registered
450 Posts
I don't think you will find one. Staccato C was designed to be well concealed and magwell was never considered to be there.
You may try contact any Companies that work on 2011 grips, fe. Extreme Shooters.

·
Registered
130 Posts
This may not be considered a direct answer to your question but I have a C and started using 9 round magazines from Tripp and Wilson. They are longer, give you an extra round, and the extended polymer pad in front functions very much like magwell would as far as your grip on the gun goes. They also make 10 rounders but I think they are too long for good concealment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This may not be considered a direct answer to your question but I have a C and started using 9 round magazines from Tripp and Wilson. They are longer, give you an extra round, and the extended polymer pad in front functions very much like magwell would as far as your grip on the gun goes. They also make 10 rounders but I think they are too long for good concealment.
Thank you! Will check that out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.