1911Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
425 Posts
I just got a Stag upper for my Colt HBAR to lighten it up. It has a chrome moly barrel and is well made. No jams as of yet and I have fired it nearly 600 times. I got it from Eagle. Quality seems excellent.

· Registered
678 Posts
i have a stagg ar 15 lower great lower...also check out rock river and bushmaster

· Registered
551 Posts
I have a RRA lower and a Stag M4A3 upper with an EOTech and BUS's... . Working on my 5th case of ammo... no problems of any kind. I have no idea how it compares to others as far as accuracy. I can make torso hits with it out to 50 yds quicker than I need to in order to to stay qualified and at 25yds and under as fast as I can get them off... good enough for me. If I had to replace it, I would buy another without hesitation.

· Registered
678 Posts
sorry i know this is off subject but just thought you might like this idea....

if you want an awesome upper for an ar 15 i would also suggest the POF uppers wicked cool and stay cleaner...easier to clean and less to clean....also they come in any custom setting u want seeing as they are custom uppers...work on any ar15 type lower...mine was $$$$$1000 bucks tho

WWW.POF-USA.com

· Registered
2 Posts
Great Stuff

Stag Arms is the name brand division of Continental Machine and Tool. CMT is a supplier of receivers to the military and also supplies receivers to RRA and a few other manufacturers. Very high quality and usually an excellent price. In the past their lower receivers were a little tight in the rear lug area, but I believe they changed that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.