1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chicks that take an interest guns are cool.

Chicks that love to shoot are even cooler.

A chick that gives her boyfriend a custom-built Caspian is in a category all her own.

This build was an anniversary gift from a young lady to her suitor. It was a fun collaboration between her and I. She spec'd many of the details, and left the rest to me. Between the two of us, this is the result of several months of planning and a few weeks in the shop. ***EDIT: For clarification, I am just the builder of this pistol, not the recipient.***

Enjoy the photos...

·
Registered
923 Posts
Nice work Dave, ya just gotta luv women that buy guns for their man... got one myself..:) This one is above and beyond, a custom handgun is the ultimate..

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
That gorgeous Dave. And the raisins made me lol for some reason! Love the nitre blue. yummmy:rock:

Man that french cut is tempting. I like that look.

·
Premium Member
9,656 Posts
Very nice. :rock: Diggin' the raisins too. The gentleman getting that gun is extremely fortunate to have such a wonderful woman. Specs on the gun?

Robert

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Can I have my wife come hangout with your girlfriend for a while???

Your girlfriend is VERY COOL!! :rock:

Luke

·
Premium Member
14,638 Posts
Exceptionally clean, worthy and in love.

LOG

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Absolutely beautiful! I'm not sure I could bring myself to shoot it. I can't imagine a woman in my life doing something like that for me. Congratulations on finding one who will. All the best to both of you.

·
Premium Member
11,666 Posts
Nice!

Extremely clean look! Is that one of Stan's mainspring housings? The grips are perfectly blended. How about a detail shot of the rear sight dovetail. Raisins- "I hear it through the grape vine.... " :)

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Another perfect custom build. These threads always remind me why you are the only gunsmith in town that will get my money. :rock:

Nate

1 - 20 of 57 Posts