1911Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I can now safely say THIS will be on it's way to me very soon. I am so stoked!

Nice number !

Nice Barrel fit, huh? YES, THAT IS a Nowlin Barrel!

·
Registered
Trumark Wrist Rocket
430 Posts
Did ACW send you pics once they started your build? How on earth have you been able to handle the anticipation? Mine will be done approx. September. Yours is looking very nice!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I see a hook on your barrel feet. I have never seen anything like that or maybe its just the lighting on the image.

I am assuming its a hard fit!!!

cool number to go with some Spartan grips!

Very nice.... and the magwell is a +.

I am ready for you to get it! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Did ACW send you pics once they started your build? How on earth have you been able to handle the anticipation? Mine will be done approx. September. Yours is looking very nice!
I've known Rob for several years. We talk occasionally, so whenever I have something he is working on or a build, I'll ask for updates periodically. The anticipation is ok, you get used to waiting on things worth waiting for and I have plenty to shoot in the mean time...

I see a hook on your barrel feet. I have never seen anything like that or maybe its just the lighting on the image.

I am assuming its a hard fit!!!

cool number to go with some Spartan grips!

Very nice.... and the magwell is a +.

I am ready for you to get it! :biglaugh:
Not sure what that is and it is NOT hard fit, per Rob's definition. As far as grips, I have a nice set of Ocean Blue Mammoth Ivories by Dan Chinnock waiting for this particular gun. Rob's magwells and ball cuts are without equal. His attention to detail is meticulous!

·
Premium Member
5,728 Posts
The Rob pistol I'am building update . SWEET . I'am going to stop by the shop
next month . I'am sure your pistol will be finished before I get there . It would
be nice to see in person . Thanks for the update on your build . :)

·
Premium Member
5,728 Posts
Looking nice

·
Premium Member
5,728 Posts
Billy,

I dont see a ACW on your list. Are you stopping by for a down payment?

Lets just say I'am selling a couple of things and have an appointment to
see Rob in April . I can see a carry in my future . I just got to get there .

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
It is nothing but cool to get to see the pistols during their build stage. Do you see any issues with being able to get it transferred to you? I hope not.
No, I do not. I buy regularly, haven't had any trouble ...yet...picked up one last week, no issues

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Just gotta get it blued now.

Problem is, the state of Indiana has shut down all non-essential businesses until April 7th. So, we've got a bit of time to wait just yet.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Just gotta get it blued now.

Problem is, the state of Indiana has shut down all non-essential businesses until April 7th. So, we've got a bit of time to wait just yet.
Demmit! I KNEW this would happen. I'd say you're essential to get that gun done...LOL

21 - 40 of 50 Posts