1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to give you readers the idea that all we do at Montrose is shoot, eat steak, drink beer and have fun. Some of us have to work like little beavers. Let me give you some examples. Here we see Don Kemble, of STI, hard at work talking to an STI shooter, Angela Emeterio of West Coast Bullet.

I'm not sure what it is he is trying to sell her, but I'll bet it's a real good deal! Next we have Kerry Miller doing what she does best. Making sure everything runs smoothly in the office. I know, you probably think it looks easy but when you deal with 200 + shooters for a week, you can bet she really earns her pay.

Ruth D. ( I can't spell her last name but it doesn't matter cause she's getting married shortly) is the real force behind the match. If it wasn't for her, our squad would have "0" for scores. Seems none of us knew how to keep score. She came out and give us a remedial class in proper scoring technique.

Unfortunately,I didn't pay attention so I finished 7th. By the way, if you run into Ruth, bring cheese cake, my special nacho cheese dip didn't work. Well, enough for now. I'll post more later. Till then---

------------------
KEEP SHOOTIN' PINMAN www.bcarmory.com

[This message has been edited by Pinman (edited 08-04-2001).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts