1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe we can have the Mods pin this so it's readily available.

I always hear people say that no one makes a holster for STI's. Below is a list of holster makers that I use or that I've heard make holsters for STI's.

Please add any that you know of.

I'm a BIG fan of Garrett Industries leather lined Kydex.

Other makers are:
Bladetech
Safariland
Pure Kustom Leather (Rocky)
AG Custom Leather
Bravo Concealment
Milt Sparks
C5 Leather
Tucker's Gun Leather
G-Code
Kirkpatrick Leather
Armiger Solutions

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
T&R Holsters
C&G Holsters

·
Registered
16 Posts
Savoy Leather

Take look at Savoy Leather - artwork, options for 1911, 2011, IWB, OWB, choices are outstanding! Here's a pic of the one I just ordered:

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there one and all,
Wonder if anyone can help me find a Outside the waist belt HOLSTER for my STI Targetmaster with 6 inch Barrel.
I wrote to a fair few Holster makers and none were able to help me. I looked at all kinds including leather but so far no luck. Wonder if somebody in this Forum can help,
As I live in Australia it also needs to be sent over here.....
All help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Holsters fo STI 2011 guns.....

When I was looking to get an OWB holster for my widebody STI 2011 9mm, I called up Blade Tech since I wanted a kydex holster. They listened to exactly what I wanted, and I had the kydex holster a week later.... At a later date, I ordered a kydex OWB holster from Blade Tech for my S&W M&P 9mm......

·
Registered
147 Posts
http://trholsters.com/

I got a kydex holster for my 2011 4.0 TACTICAL .45, X300, with HOST cut from them and couldn’t be happier. I also got a single mag pouch from them. Price was right, fit & finish was excellent, and only about a week to deliver

·
Registered
147 Posts
Can’t figure out how to post my personal pics from my iPad, but this is a sample from their site. They have drop down menus for kydex color, lights, etc...

1 - 20 of 115 Posts