1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 878 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Stryfox..how did you do the mod to the inside trigger guard..nice touch..
OOPS..Warpspeed..same question.

Memorex..that 6" looks very nice...that looks really sweet..millwork looks good.

Condo45..got anymore photos of the Berquist gun..that

here are a couple of mine..one is a 9mm, it is still being finished..and the other is 38 super carry comp..

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just acquired this slightly used (less than 1000 rounds) Limcat Wildcat STI .40.
Edited the picture in this post. As the server seems to have deleted the previous one :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Valor1,
How do you find those serrations? IIRC they're called Mike Voight serrations. Some people find them too sharp and rough on the fingers.

·
Registered
273 Posts
DocTabako,
Yup. They're called Voight serrations. I like racking the slide with that new design. I'll probably do some work on the grips as suggested by Lycanthrope.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Thanks Doctabako. I also like your piece. :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hey Doctabako- give some details about your STI. Great looking piece! Is it from the custom shop?

·
Registered
22 Posts
RM
Thanks, The gun was customized by Limcat customs and is an older version of his Wildcat series. Its this gun (the limited division version whose slide is shown below the modified one)
The Bull barrel is Limcat Hi-tech , it has a Tungsten guide rod and an aftec extractor. Its nose heavy but that's the way I like it :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
I really like to see as many SV/STI's as possible to find things I like, so I thought it was time I posted a pic of mine.

Here it is its a SV from 1996 that I shoot USPSA with in 40 of course :)

So if you have one please post it so I can get idea's for my next one :biglaugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
sn+per(+) said:
Condo 45, I see you have an edge in 45 and 40. I just picked up a frame and am trying to decide which way to go. Already all set up for reloading 45. Any good reason to go 40??? Was even thinking about 9x23 but I dunno if I wanna get stuck in minor in limited class. Thanks for any input.

S
What Tom Freeman said.....................

Rich

·
Registered
273 Posts
This piece is my current favorite. No failures of any kind. yahoo.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Faustulus, thanks for the pics, especially the SVI. Could you post a few more of it? How do you like the free form serrations? I am considering one also with those type of serrations.

1 - 20 of 878 Posts