1911Forum banner

61 - 80 of 880 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
MAll Ninja Extremo

Here's one you don't see every day.

My all around IPSC standard, USPSA Lim L10, carry, nightstand and IDPA ESP gun.

By Derek Janowicz of Millenium Custom II.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
i_am_infinity said:
Thanks for the kind words...Tony Olinares 'smith ko. Grips from Advanced performance shooting (Jim Shanahan)the finish of the gun is parkerize grey.

thanks
Tony Olinares? where is he located? saan ang shop niya?

·
Registered
323 Posts
STI Edge and Dawson Tactical Advantage

Both guns came through Dawson. Of course the Tactical Advantage is a total work of art from him. The angle does not due it justice. It has 40lpi serations along the top of the slide and 30lpi on the rear.

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
another STI added

I needed to add this new STI to the thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Alright. You can't tell me no one has bought any new STI/SV's to post for this long.:scratch: I know I am guilty of not adding my new one also. We will have to get busy and add some more on. Maybe it's just that we don't have enough money left over for the digital camera to take the pictures with?:biglaugh:

·
Super Moderator
7,636 Posts
Alex, that turned out nice.

Virgil did the chrome?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Thanks Tom! Virgil did a great job (as always) plating it. He also Cobra Coated sights and modified the magwell to make it IDPA legal. I'm shooting it tomorrow at the local match - it will be the first time since you did the grip for me. Can't wait! :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Very Nice Aleko. Now we're talking. As soon as I clean up my newest addition I will add it.

61 - 80 of 880 Posts