1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,282 Posts
There's a guy with a 2-page ad in every Shotgun News. He has walnut and birch, in multiple grades.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
If you decide you want one of Fred's GI 'As-new' condition fiberglass stocks, drop me a PM. I bought one from him about 6 months ago for a M1A project, and as it is still sitting on the shelf above my reloading bench it probably needs a new home.

Whelen

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
reagan8 said:
I think this is the guy in question http://www.fredsm14stocks.com/
Be ready to wait a while when you deal with him. He might have improved his efficiency in the last few years but I built 2 M1A's in 2003 with his stocks and parts and had to wait about 4 months on several different occasions. The good thing is he is cheap and has good stuff. Oh, yeah... Don't you provoke him.:dope:

·
Registered
220 Posts
If you upset him, he doesn't care if he makes a sale or not. He is not customer oriented. :scratch: He does have the best selection anywhere. Fred is his dog's name. As of last year he was still slow.

·
Registered
23,211 Posts
And he probably has a computer. An old MAC from his daughter or the lady who died next door or something. Some folks need more space than others, so don't upset the guy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts