1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent in my WWI Reproduction for the recall repairs to Colt on Monday using the FedEx shipping label they provided and it was returned directly to my house this morning. The service was completed and the gun looks great. This is my first experience with Colt Recall Services, but I must say I am very pleased. My gun was repaired with no damage and returned to me in less than one week. I hope everyone else is having the same success with Colt.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I have found that Colt's customer service is top notch. I would not hesitate sending any of my Colts to them for repairs, re-cond., custom work, etc.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I must have missed the Monday ship deadline at Fed Ex SOA since I got mine back yesterday :biglaugh: All I can say is the Colt Customer Service was excellent.

BTW, I can't seem to find the "-" Colt said they stamped on the inside of the slide below the extractor. Can someone point me to the general area I should be looking and I'll break out he magnifying glass.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
I sent mine on a Thursday and got it back on the following Monday. Their website said that it was in house on Friday. Must have been in and out the same day.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I got my New Agent back in about a week. :)

I've now had two good experiences with Colt CS. When the pistol came home from the gunshop, I noticed one of the grip screws had lost some blueing. I called Colt and they sent me four brand new screws in the mail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts