1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mailed my rebate form on 6/3/19. Yesterday I received an email confirmation indicating my submission is being "processed". It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get the rebate.

Anyone else waiting?

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
No, but last time it was a full 90 day wait.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've submitted two Remington 1911 rebates over the last several years and it does take the maximum time denoted on the rebate form to receive the check. But I did ultimately receive the checks without a hitch and was very happy.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bought my R1 Carry Commander 3 or 4 years ago when they had the $150 rebate during Thanksgiving week. Academy sports had decided to discontinue carrying them and marked them down to $499.88. I bought 4 of them and gave 1 to each of my sons for Christmas & kept one. As far as bang for the buck, one of the best guns I've ever purchased. In this picture, it has an STI hammer but I swapped that out and installed Ed Brown internals and a Wilson Combat Ultramatch trigger. It now has a crisp, 3lb trigger pull & is a fine shooting 1911.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I mailed my rebate form on 6/3/19. Yesterday I received an email confirmation indicating my submission is being "processed". It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get the rebate.

Anyone else waiting?

Received my rebate 9/6/19.
It took a few days over 3 months for my rebate to arrive. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts